From Kelly Hair <kelly.h...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Request for comments from the CloudStack project for a Linux.com article
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 17:57:05 GMT
Sorry - had a reply I was working on but a shiny object took away my
attentionĊ

In short, the two workload story is important & differentiates us from
OpenStack.   Perhaps not quite the case with Red Hat's newer offerings but
they are still working on that & it's commercial only though OpenStack is
mixed into it.

As for security - with private clouds, you have control over your data
(assuming it's in your four walls.)

For uptime & availability, can talk about stateless management servers &
horizontally scaling them.

Had some other thoughts that aren't coming to me again but thought I'D
shoot this out as quickly as possible.