From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [ACS42] 4.2 Release Statement
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2013 17:03:51 GMT
The release notes (as with ALL of the 4.2.0 documentation) have *not* been
published to production yet.

That will occur on Tuesday morning.

The URL for the *staging* site (do not distribute) is here:
http://cloudstack.staging.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.2.0/html/Release_Notes/index.html

The URL that the release notes *will* be served from is here:
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.2.0/html/Release_Notes/index.html

The only difference is the removal of the word "staging" from the hostname.

-chip