From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] cloudstack.apache.org site redesign
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 03:05:52 GMT
Hi all,

I've been working on a site redesign for cloudstack.apache.org for a little
bit today, and I wanted to share where I'm at and get feedback.

I've got it on a small (very small) server right now -> http://84.51.246.11/

Have a look at the homepage and the downloads pages.

The index page is pretty close to what I was looking to accomplish.

The download page still needs lots of work, but it's showing the general
concept that I'm aiming for.

The rest of the pages are untouched basically (and therefore need work).
 Nav isn't complete either, since there are now some stranded pages (and
perhaps some non-existent ones).

It uses bootstrap 3, so it should be fairly decent at scaling for small and
large devices.

Does this general direction work for folks?

-chip