From "Creed, Dan" <DCr...@Morgridgeinstitute.org>
Subject Help with getting in touch with PMC about helping make sure cloudstack code is bug/security vulnerability free.
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 15:37:19 GMT
I need some help getting in touch with the PMC.  I'm the infrastructure manager for The Morgridge
Institute for Research and we are currently working on a project designing a software assurance
system for opensource projects that can automatically run security static analysis and bug
finding tools against Java and C++ applications.  We are getting ready to come online in January
of 2014, and we need some beta testers, and as cloudstack is Java based, we would love to
have cloudstack participate in our private beta.  As we are a research institute this service
is going to be offered to opensource projects for free, and in fact we are a not for profit
organization.

If you have any suggestions or ways in which to help me get in contact with the PMC and to
open a discussion about the possibility of Cloudstack becoming one of the applications we
run our software analysis tools on, I would sincerely appreciate it.

Please check out our website at http://www.cosalab.org/  for more information.

Thanks,
Daniel Creed
Morgridge Institute for Research