From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS42] 4.2 Release Statement
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 05:12:04 GMT
Mathias

Sorry for this late comment but I am thinking instead of calling out fixing over 1900 issues
many of which are the issues that were found and fixed in 4.2.0., should we instead say 160+
issues from 4.1.0 and 4.1.1 were fixed [1]. The end user does not care about the transient
issues for features developed in 4.2

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/#?filter=12324870

Thanks
Animesh