From Kelcey Jamison Damage <kel...@backbonetechnology.com>
Subject Re: london BACD
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 21:37:59 GMT
Sure I'll pass the word on through my social networks.

-Kelcey

----- Original Message -----
From: "Giles Sirett" <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 2:35:47 PM
Subject: london BACD

Hi all

We've got a build cloud day in London on 10 October
Registrations are a bit slow at the moment, any tweets or mentions in blogs would be appreciated

https://buildacloudlondon.eventbrite.com/

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses:
18/19 September, Bangalore<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
02/03 October, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
13/14 November, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
27/28 November, Bangalore<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>