From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] cloudstack.apache.org site redesign
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 07:12:22 GMT
Looks great (not often I say that )

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: 27 September 2013 04:06
To: <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [DISCUSS] cloudstack.apache.org site redesign

Hi all,

I've been working on a site redesign for cloudstack.apache.org for a little bit today, and
I wanted to share where I'm at and get feedback.

I've got it on a small (very small) server right now -> http://84.51.246.11/

Have a look at the homepage and the downloads pages.

The index page is pretty close to what I was looking to accomplish.

The download page still needs lots of work, but it's showing the general concept that I'm
aiming for.

The rest of the pages are untouched basically (and therefore need work).
 Nav isn't complete either, since there are now some stranded pages (and perhaps some non-existent
ones).

It uses bootstrap 3, so it should be fairly decent at scaling for small and large devices.

Does this general direction work for folks?

-chip