From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Logo work - Powered By / Powers / Integrated With
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 17:35:02 GMT
Hey all,

It was proposed on trademarks@, that CloudStack consider creating a logo
that would be used for "powered by" types of situations.  Another
consideration that was raised was that "powered by" doesn't help with
things that we orchestrate...  that's more of a "integrated with" type
of situation.

Anyway...  creating a logo(s) like this would make it easier for
technologies, vendors, service providers to express their integration
with / use of Apache CloudStack in a clear way, while ensuring a
distinction between our official "Project Logo" and the "Powered
By/Integrated With Logo".

Anyone want to take a crack at doing this?

-chip