From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Collab Conference Videos
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:17:03 GMT
On Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 11:11:17PM +0000, Karen Vuong wrote:
> Hey Chip,
>
> I have 3 more videos that are currently uploading. However, I've made the CloudStack
Collaboration Conference North America videos public on Build a Cloud's YouTube Channel.

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLb899uhkHRoaK3MYBdi5Vt7wQWY4V14y-

> Please note that there are still three videos that are currently uploading and you might
not see them until the end of this week (they are - Panel: CloudStack & Cloud Storage:
Where are We at, and Where do We Need to Go? By Adam Carter and Dan Iacano, Supporting the
Palo Alto Networks Firewall Natively from CloudStack by Ian Rae and Brian Torres and Dystopia
as a Service by Adrian Cockcroft).

> I totally agree! I will be using the link to the CCC13-NA videos in the CCC13-EU invitation
email blasts that are scheduled to go out this week and a blog post as well. Next time we
upload videos, I might gather up a few volunteers from the community to help with uploading
(so it could speed it up!) Enjoy :)

> Best regards,
>
> Karen

Thanks for all of your work on this Karen!