From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Request for comments from the CloudStack project for a Linux.com article
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 20:30:16 GMT
Hey all,

I just got these questions posed to me from a writer for Linux.com.
I'll have time to respond personally tomorrow, but I figured I'd put it
out to this list to see if other's have ideas on how we / I should
respond.

Here they are:

What does reaching the "tipping point" of enterprise cloud adoption mean
for open source cloud projects like CloudStack?

According to the report, enterprises increased their average monthly
spend on cloud by 45%, and with more critical applications residing in
the cloud, uptime and availability are increasingly important. How is
CloudStack ramping up to meet this rapidly increasing demand and high
expectations for cloud services?

What about security? How is CloudStack helping customers keep their
cloud data secure?

Your comments / thoughts would be appreciated.

-chip