From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: The News - Back in the Saddle
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 13:19:55 GMT
On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 08:49:13PM +0000, Mathias Mullins wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I had to take some time off for my $DayJob and personal reasons. I actually missed doing
the news as it keeps me really connected to the community and I'm really disappointed that
we haven't put up news in over a month now. I'm sorry that we've fallen behind on this. I'm
already compiling a list (long list) of items for this next issue.

> I want to get this up next Wednesday. Can I get a commitment from Dave, Chip or Joe that
someone is going to be available to get it up on the blog if I get the content done since
you are the only 3 that can do it?

> Thanks,
> Matt

Glad to have you back.  I'm around to help publish, so write away!