From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS42] 4.2 Release Statement
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2013 18:25:35 GMT
Thanks Chip! I now have the email ready and will begin outreach to the press on Monday, September
30th at 7:30am Pacific. Please note that we would like to change the release time to 10:00am
Eastern on Tuesday, October 1st. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 10:04 AM
To: <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [ACS42] 4.2 Release Statement

The release notes (as with ALL of the 4.2.0 documentation) have *not* been published to production
yet.

That will occur on Tuesday morning.

The URL for the *staging* site (do not distribute) is here:
http://cloudstack.staging.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.2.0/html/Release_Notes/index.html

The URL that the release notes *will* be served from is here:
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.2.0/html/Release_Notes/index.html

The only difference is the removal of the word "staging" from the hostname.

-chip