From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Collab Conference Videos
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 23:11:17 GMT
Hey Chip,

I have 3 more videos that are currently uploading. However, I've made the CloudStack Collaboration
Conference North America videos public on Build a Cloud's YouTube Channel.

The videos are available here:

- open.citrix.com site: http://open.citrix.com/cloudstack-collab-conference-north-america-2013.html

- CloudStack Collaboration Conference North America's playlist at Build a Cloud's YouTube
Channel: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLb899uhkHRoaK3MYBdi5Vt7wQWY4V14y-

Please note that there are still three videos that are currently uploading and you might not
see them until the end of this week (they are - Panel: CloudStack & Cloud Storage: Where
are We at, and Where do We Need to Go? By Adam Carter and Dan Iacano, Supporting the Palo
Alto Networks Firewall Natively from CloudStack by Ian Rae and Brian Torres and Dystopia as
a Service by Adrian Cockcroft).

I totally agree! I will be using the link to the CCC13-NA videos in the CCC13-EU invitation
email blasts that are scheduled to go out this week and a blog post as well. Next time we
upload videos, I might gather up a few volunteers from the community to help with uploading
(so it could speed it up!) Enjoy :)

Best regards,

Karen