From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CloudStack 4.2.0
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 18:31:27 GMT
Thanks so much, Chip.

As this is not a major/milestone release, we won't be cross-posting the announcement on the
Foundation's General directory nor tweeting from @TheASF.

If you post to http://blogs.apache.org/cloudstack/ and send to announce@apache.org, you'll
get widespread coverage.

I appreciate the heads-up on the media outreach. Do keep us posted!

Cheers & chat soon,
Sally

= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656