From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Hokkaido University Builds Academic Cloud with CloudStack
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 17:11:03 GMT
On Wed, Sep 25, 2013, at 11:56 AM, Chip Childers wrote:
> It's an IDC report, so the price is about right for their normal
> analysis papers.
>
> Here's the IDC site to buy from:
> http://www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=JP1677109U

Is Citrix an IDC customer? They might be able to let people see the
paper. I've also had success requesting these things as a journalist -
it *might* be possible to contact the analyst(s) and simply say "we're a
FOSS project with no budget for such things, but we would be happy to
help cooperate when you need to write something like this. May we see
what you said about us?"

As long as you don't go publishing/spreading it around, they're often
pretty cool about it.

Best,

jzb
--