From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Help with getting in touch with PMC about helping make sure cloudstack code is bug/security vulnerability free.
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 15:42:00 GMT
Hi Dan,

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013, at 10:37 AM, Creed, Dan wrote:
> I need some help getting in touch with the PMC.  I'm the infrastructure
> manager for The Morgridge Institute for Research and we are currently
> working on a project designing a software assurance system for opensource
> projects that can automatically run security static analysis and bug
> finding tools against Java and C++ applications.  We are getting ready to
> come online in January of 2014, and we need some beta testers, and as
> cloudstack is Java based, we would love to have cloudstack participate in
> our private beta.  As we are a research institute this service is going
> to be offered to opensource projects for free, and in fact we are a not
> for profit organization.
>
> If you have any suggestions or ways in which to help me get in contact
> with the PMC and to open a discussion about the possibility of Cloudstack
> becoming one of the applications we run our software analysis tools on, I
> would sincerely appreciate it.

You can reach the PMC at private@cloudstack.apache.org (CC'ed), which
should be relatively easy to find by Googling. ;-)

However, this really isn't something for the PMC - it should go to the
development list, as there's no reason this needs to be a private
conversation. You can take up that conversation at
dev@cloudstack.apache.org.

Best,

jzb
--