From Kelcey Jamison Damage <kel...@backbonetechnology.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] cloudstack.apache.org site redesign
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 17:43:43 GMT
Clicking on 'keys' beside 'Get the 4.2 source' under the download section brings me to a 'Requested
URL not found page'.

So far that's the only bug I've found.

-Kelcey

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chip Childers" <chip.childers@sungard.com>
To: "<marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 10:36:06 AM
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] cloudstack.apache.org site redesign

OK - given that there was nothing but positive feedback, I've committed the
whole thing (to staging):  http://cloudstack.staging.apache.org/

If folks can QA it for me, that would be great.  Now that it's committed,
when we publish the site for 4.2.0 on Tuesday it will be brandy new.

Let me know if you see any issues...

-chip