From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject Re: CloudStack at VMWorld?
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 17:39:32 GMT
If you get questions about current support of ACS with vmware (many vmware related features
will be released in 4.2), if there are folks who want to try it sooner, i've backported some
major needed features into ACS 4.1 and named it CloudSand. CloudSand is ACS 4.1.1 with dVSwitch
support and other vmware related features which will be upgradable to official ACS 4.2 when
it comes out.

Just FYI if someone asks about it. More info on www.cloudsand.com

Im also going to push hard to get ACS4.1.1 and CloudSand 4.1.1 as virtual appliances into
vmware marketplace before your presentation.

Regards
Ilya

- All mistakes in this message are not mine but Android's.

-------- Original message --------
From: Aaron Delp <aaron.delp@citrix.com>
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org,aemneina@gmail.com
Subject: Re: CloudStack at VMWorld?

It's not much but today it was announced I have a 15 minutes vBrownbag
talk on ACS w/ vSphere at VMworld.  Looks to be Wednesday at 11:30.  The
sessions in the past have been recorded.

http://professionalvmware.com/2013/08/vbrownbag-tech-talks-vmworld-2013/

Of course, now I have to put something together to present but that's
another matter...

Aaron Delp
Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group
Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp