From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: CloudTech IV - Silicon Valley - October 19
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 15:42:35 GMT
I'd happily do it (as I did the last one), but the timing is just as I get back from being
in Germany for several weeks - afraid I won't have the bandwidth or sanity…we could post
to the bay area ACS meetup and see if anybody wants to help?

John

On Aug 13, 2013, at 4:55 AM, Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com<mailto:Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com>>