From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: CloudStack at VMWorld?
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 16:04:31 GMT
Been quiet as I'm trying to figure out if I'll be in SF or NYC that week. Looks like I'll be
in town, but wasn't planning on going. That said, if we want a presence over there I'm happy
to help out. I can't cover 4 days by myself, though...

I'd presume getting the booth stuff isn't a big deal - would just have to ask Karen...

John

On Aug 13, 2013, at 7:48 AM, "Musayev, Ilya" <imusayev@webmd.net<mailto:imusayev@webmd.net>>
wrote:

Im not assuming John Kinsella would attend becase he lives near by, but if he would, would
he have a booth with ACS gear to represent us?

- All mistakes in this message are not mine but Android's.

-------- Original message --------
From: David Nalley <david@gnsa.us<mailto:david@gnsa.us>>
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: CloudStack at VMWorld?

John Kinsella lives in the city; though I am certainly not volunteering him. ;)

--David

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Musayev, Ilya <imusayev@webmd.net<mailto:imusayev@webmd.net>>
wrote:
Do we have anyone representing CloudStack at VMWorld?

Thanks
ilya

Stratosec<http://stratosec.co> - Compliance as a Service
o: 415.315.9385