From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack Virtual Appliance - vSphere, KVM and XEN
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2013 06:43:13 GMT
Homepage for appliances can be seen here
http://www.cloudsand.com/content/virtual-applicances/

2 more announcements are coming up soon.

Generic linux templates - mostly rhel based, CentOS, Fedora and Scientific Linux with cloud-init
support.
CloudSand Edition of CloudStack - which contains ACS + Extended VMware vSphere support and
LDAP UI plugin written by Ian Duffy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Musayev, Ilya [mailto:imusayev@webmd.net]
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 4:15 PM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack Virtual Appliance - vSphere, KVM and XEN

Objective: Speed up the Apache CloudStack adoption by abstracting the need of going through
install process and using pre-installed package instead. Especially useful for a quick POC.

Version: Apache CloudStack 4.1.1 | OS: CentOS 6.4 x86_64

vSphere:
 Short URL: http://s.apache.org/vapp-acs411-vsphere
Long URL: http://download.cloudsand.com/appliances/cloudstack/centos6.4-x86_64-cloudstack-4.1.1.ova

KVM:
Short URL: http://s.apache.org/vapp-acs411-kvm
Long URL: http://download.cloudsand.com/appliances/cloudstack/centos6.4-x86_64-cloudstack-4.1.1.qcow2.bz2

XEN:
Short URL: http://s.apache.org/vapp-acs411-xen
Full URL: http://download.cloudsand.com/appliances/cloudstack/centos6.4-x86_64-cloudstack-4.1.1.vhd.bz2

Minimum Requirements:
1 CPU x 2 GB of RAM

Testing:

Please spend few minutes on testing these out, you can import it as a template into your ACS
- power on and see the details on initial start.
I've tested vSphere and KVM version. I don't have XEN instance to try.