From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack Virtual Appliance - vSphere, KVM and XEN
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 20:14:55 GMT
Objective: Speed up the Apache CloudStack adoption by abstracting the need of going through
install process and using pre-installed package instead. Especially useful for a quick POC.

Version: Apache CloudStack 4.1.1 | OS: CentOS 6.4 x86_64

vSphere:
 Short URL: http://s.apache.org/vapp-acs411-vsphere
Long URL: http://download.cloudsand.com/appliances/cloudstack/centos6.4-x86_64-cloudstack-4.1.1.ova

KVM:
Short URL: http://s.apache.org/vapp-acs411-kvm
Long URL: http://download.cloudsand.com/appliances/cloudstack/centos6.4-x86_64-cloudstack-4.1.1.qcow2.bz2

XEN:
Short URL: http://s.apache.org/vapp-acs411-xen
Full URL: http://download.cloudsand.com/appliances/cloudstack/centos6.4-x86_64-cloudstack-4.1.1.vhd.bz2

Minimum Requirements:
1 CPU x 2 GB of RAM

Testing:

Please spend few minutes on testing these out, you can import it as a template into your ACS
- power on and see the details on initial start.
I've tested vSphere and KVM version. I don't have XEN instance to try.