From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: CloudStack WorkShop in NYC / Free Training
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 22:18:42 GMT
Kelly,

Spoke to Chris, we will do meetup first followed by announcement on hands on workshop which
will be hosted 2 weeks later.

Who besides Gilt is looking into LXC - just curious? I also don't see LXC support in 4.1 and
will be released as part of 4.2.. Maybe we can do a preview of LXC and back port into custom
4.1, I'll see if Phong can help.

Regards
ilya