From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject CloudStack WorkShop in NYC / Free Training
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 19:31:17 GMT
I'm brain-storming hosting a CloudStack workshop in NYC.

I'm under impression that meetups are too informational - and not enough hands on - while
I'm not opposed to meetups, we can do both.

As for the hands on workshop:

End user must bring a laptop with Virtual Box pre-installed and template downloaded prior
to attending the workshop. I will also have few USB sticks with template on it - just incase.
I will go through basic install and configure 2 KVM instances.

While I have lots of exposure with vSphere and CloudStack, I'm lacking KVM experience.

Would anyone point me to any guide or a blog that has the details on getting ACS to work with
KVM?

Thanks

Ilya

PS: we will probably do online streaming as well and record the session. Do you have any feedback
on Google Hangout VS GotoMeeting?