From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject The News - Back in the Saddle
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 20:49:13 GMT
Hi Folks,

I had to take some time off for my $DayJob and personal reasons. I actually missed doing the
news as it keeps me really connected to the community and I'm really disappointed that we
haven't put up news in over a month now. I'm sorry that we've fallen behind on this. I'm already
compiling a list (long list) of items for this next issue.

I want to get this up next Wednesday. Can I get a commitment from Dave, Chip or Joe that someone
is going to be available to get it up on the blog if I get the content done since you are
the only 3 that can do it?

Thanks,
Matt