From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Fact Check VMware/ACS Features
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 17:35:04 GMT
So Storage vMotion - Yes / Storage DRS - No. you have that right.

I think the VAAI would work. Since it sets up the storage ahead of
CloudStack taking ownership you should be able to treat it as the PreSetup
storage that we do like Block, FCOE or even iSCSI or NFS is that is
already attached to the hypervisor.

Matt