From Aaron Delp <aaron.d...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Fact Check VMware/ACS Features
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 18:43:21 GMT
Done.  http://www.slideshare.net/aarondelp/acs-vsphere-draft

The audience will be highly technical VMware admins who already know
vSphere and probably vCloud as well. This is a quick 15 minute talk and it
will break up as follows:

- 2 minutes on ASF (Slides 2-4).  The title on Slide 2 isn't supposed to
be there, it was hidden behind my graphic and I missed it.  I have deleted
it.
- 5 minutes on ACS architecture and notable differences (Slides 5-8)
- 5 minutes on vSphere and feature integration with with ACS (Slide 9)

 - Please take a look at slide 9, I had a few question marks on items I
wasn't sure about.  Status of Cisco ASA 1000v as well as 1kv.  Also VMware
Storage DRS I believe isn't in ACS today, correct?

Thanks!

Aaron Delp
Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group
Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp