From Aaron Delp <aaron.d...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack at VMWorld?
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 18:03:21 GMT
Perfect and Thank you!

Yes, I was planning on targeting 4.2 content but I will add this in as it
will what is "on the truck" today.  Perfect.

It is only 15 minutes and I'Ll probably spend at least 5 minutes on what
is ASF and ACS then dig into the VMware integration points for last 10.
I'Ll probably blog it all out post VMworld if I can find some time.

Aaron Delp
Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group
Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp