From Kelly Hair <kelly.h...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack WorkShop in NYC / Free Training
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 22:25:51 GMT
Ilya -

OK - either way - why not do both?  Do you think people will fall asleep
to a presentation?

Another topic.. Yeah.. Presentation type here is what's new in ACS 4.2.

How much time do you think the hands on portion would take?

My opinion is that the goal would be to have an hour to an hour and half
per meeting.

Best,
Kelly