From Kelly Hair <kelly.h...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack WorkShop in NYC / Free Training
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 22:06:03 GMT
Meetups can be whatever format anyone wants. It's really up to the
organizers on that front.  Agree hands on is one of the best way to learn
technology.  That said, also good to know what types of options are out
there to extend CloudStack & discuss specific functionality.  For example,
Gilt has offered to discuss LXC support & this is top of mind for some
folks I know.

Re: Google Hangouts vs. GTM - I thought I had read on one of the ACS
mailing lists about a limit of 10? Connections.   That seems low so
hopefully I'm mistaken.  For GTM, there shouldn't be a limit.  If you
don't have an account then we can use mine - don't think we have any
limits on our side & I don't see a bill for it (a perk I suppose!)   Can
record & publish

Getting back to the the meetup - ok with a half & half?  Some hands on &
some information sharing?

----