From Aaron Delp <aaron.d...@citrix.com>
Subject CloudStack on Speaking in Tech Podcast
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 15:53:47 GMT
Hey All – I was asked last second to jump on the Speaking in Tech podcast (part of the Register)
last night.  Link and times for the CloudStack content below in case you don’t want to listen
to the whole thing and only want the Apache CloudStack section.

I thought it went really well but always looking to improve the message.  Sebastien and I
am pulling together more stats on the ACS project and we'll have that in the near future.

Link: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/08/01/speaking_in_tech_episode_69/

ACS content: 17:45 – 26:00

Aaron Delp
Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group
Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp