From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Fact Check VMware/ACS Features
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 20:14:33 GMT
Slide 8: OVM isn't supported.

Aside from that, this looks to be an awesome slide deck.

--David

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Aaron Delp <aaron.delp@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hey All – As I mentioned I will be presenting ACS and vSphere next week at the vBrownBag
sessions at VMworld.  I'm looking for a few folks that could double check the current state
of features in my presentation.  Please reply back to me if you have a moment and would like
to help (shouldn't take but 5-10 minutes).  Thank you!