From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [ACS42] 4.2 Release Statement
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2013 00:00:32 GMT
Absolutely!

However, as for formal, take a look at the 4.0.0 and 4.1.0 announcements.
 They aren't press releases either.  IMO 4.2.0 doesn't warrant one of he
*limited* press releases that the ASF has available.  That doesn't mean
that it won't get sent out to announce@a.o.  But that's different from a
formal press release.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Mathias Mullins <mathias.mullins@citrix.com