From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject CloudTech IV - Silicon Valley - October 19
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 18:06:10 GMT
Hello,

There's  a conference going on October 19th in Silicon Valley at the Computer Science Museum.
I don't have any one on my team that will be able to staff a table but if there were enough
volunteers I'd help provide the backdrop, giveaways and other stuff. One of the guys who works
on the Scalr project said they could help out. Do we have enough interest? If we do, I'll
make the formal proposal to get permission to participate.

Here's a link to last years schedule - http://cloudtech3.com/ - I think Chiradeep. Ahmad and
Edison were there last year as far as committers go.

Regards,

Mark R. Hinkle
Senior Director, Open Source Solutions
Citrix Systems