From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CloudTech IV - Silicon Valley - October 19
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 11:55:01 GMT
Even though no one on this list seems to be interested, one of the folks at Scalr has volunteered
to promote CloudStack at this event. Though there is no committer signed-up to be present.

Here's my formal request to put up a table and have them explain to the approximately 600
attendees at the event why CloudStack is a good choice for building your own cloud.
Honestly, the lack of interest is a little disappointing..

Mark

On Aug 8, 2013, at 2:06 PM, Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> There's  a conference going on October 19th in Silicon Valley at the Computer Science
Museum. I don't have any one on my team that will be able to staff a table but if there were
enough volunteers I'd help provide the backdrop, giveaways and other stuff. One of the guys
who works on the Scalr project said they could help out. Do we have enough interest? If we
do, I'll make the formal proposal to get permission to participate.

> Here's a link to last years schedule - http://cloudtech3.com/ - I think Chiradeep. Ahmad
and Edison were there last year as far as committers go.