From Geralyn Miller <geralyn.mil...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack at VMWorld?
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 18:05:12 GMT
Is that ACS or CloudPlatform?

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Delp [mailto:aaron.delp@citrix.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 10:26 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org; aemneina@gmail.com
Subject: Re: CloudStack at VMWorld?

It's not much but today it was announced I have a 15 minutes vBrownbag talk on ACS w/ vSphere
at VMworld.  Looks to be Wednesday at 11:30.  The sessions in the past have been recorded.

http://professionalvmware.com/2013/08/vbrownbag-tech-talks-vmworld-2013/

Of course, now I have to put something together to present but that's another matter...

Aaron Delp
Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp