From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: European CloudStack User Group meeting & BACD
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:13:59 GMT
Many thanks joe

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 28 Aug 2013, at 14:59, "Joe Brockmeier" <jzb@zonker.net<mailto:jzb@zonker.net>>
wrote:

Hi Giles,

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013, at 04:01 AM, Giles Sirett wrote:
Hi all
We had previously announced this event for 5 September, but we've decided
to move it out to 10 October.
Please feel free tweet & help us promote  (anything kindly apprecited)

Thanks much for sending this to the list. Have put in several tweets in
Hootsuite so they'll pop up between now & the event. Will try to
remember to put in a few more, right now it's through the 1st week of
Sept.

Best,

jzb
--