From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Apache CloudStack Logo Usage in LinuxCon / CloudOpen 2013 North America Activities
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2013 15:45:51 GMT
Technically to approve major logo placements we need mockups ahead of
time.  Could you send the Mardi Gras float down our street? My daughter
would love to see it!

8-)

Given the positive history of similar events with Citrix involvement I'm
+1 for this plan.

Wish I could make it, having the parade after the conference is a great
way to celebrate in New Orleans.

Thanks!

- Shane