From "White, Kim" <Kim.Wh...@netapp.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack at VMWorld?
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 18:24:46 GMT
Hi -- the newbie here...
PM for Citrix work here at NetApp

The NetApp technical marketing and engineering folks working on CloudStack and other cloudy
things will be at VMWorld.
It is safe to say the word CloudStack will be used in the NetApp booth. ;-}

--kim

Kim White
NetApp
408.822.3125 Direct
925.998.4252 Mobile
kim.white@netapp.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Delp [mailto:aaron.delp@citrix.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 10:26 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org; aemneina@gmail.com
Subject: Re: CloudStack at VMWorld?

It's not much but today it was announced I have a 15 minutes vBrownbag talk on ACS w/ vSphere
at VMworld.  Looks to be Wednesday at 11:30.  The sessions in the past have been recorded.

http://professionalvmware.com/2013/08/vbrownbag-tech-talks-vmworld-2013/

Of course, now I have to put something together to present but that's another matter...

Aaron Delp
Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp