From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [BLESSING] Cloudstack Collaboration Conference Amsterdam 2013
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:04:17 GMT
(note mix of public / private lists)

Closing the loop on this topic...  see below.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 09:37:26PM -0400, Shane Curcuru wrote:
> (Please note the private/public list crossposting)
>
> With the strong support from the Cloudstack PMC and with the good
> track record of Citrix in respecting Apache branding in a number of
> other events, I don't have any specific concerns about this event;
> it certainly seems in good hands.
>
> To address explicit approvals, we need to have a better
> understanding of what the primary and secondary branding elements
> for the conference are.  For example:
>
> - What is the primary branding name of the conference?  Similarly,
> the conference logo itself?

CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe (similar to the previous
Collaboration conferences)

> - Does any of the secondary branding - taglines, page footers,
> marketing emails, etc. - use the CLOUDSTACK or Apache marks?  If so,
> how do they use them?

The site is here: http://cloudstackcollab.org/

Note the use of the Apache CloudStack logo at the top, and the footer
including:

"Apache, CloudStack, Apache CloudStack, and the Cloud Monkey
are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Apache Software
Foundation"

Anything else the conference planning team needs to deal with?