From "kelcey@backbonetechnology.com" <kel...@backbonetechnology.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack at VMWorld?
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 02:26:24 GMT
I think we were trying to figure out if there would be an Apache CloudStack committer present.
Citrix CloudPlatform is great to talk about but in no way representative of ACS. It's nice
to have actual project representation at these events, heck, it's essential.

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Geralyn Miller" <geralyn.miller@citrix.com>
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>, "Kelly Hair"
<kelly.hair@citrix.com>
Subject: CloudStack at VMWorld?
Date: Mon, Aug 12, 2013 6:37 PM

Citrix is a sponsor at VMWorld and we will have CloudPlatform represented in our booth. (For
anybody new to this list--CloudPlatform is the Citrix commercial product based on Apache CloudStack).

I know of a handful of other ISVs who have solutions that work with CloudStack and/or CloudPlatform
who will also be at the show.
So, there will be some air cover for CloudStack albeit via technology partners.

-geralyn (Citrix)