From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack at VMWorld?
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 11:31:17 GMT
+1

On Aug 12, 2013, at 10:26 PM, kelcey@backbonetechnology.com wrote:

> I think we were trying to figure out if there would be an Apache CloudStack committer
present. Citrix CloudPlatform is great to talk about but in no way representative of ACS.
It's nice to have actual project representation at these events, heck, it's essential.

Hair" <kelly.hair@citrix.com>
> Subject: CloudStack at VMWorld?
> Date: Mon, Aug 12, 2013 6:37 PM
>
> Citrix is a sponsor at VMWorld and we will have CloudPlatform represented in our booth.
(For anybody new to this list--CloudPlatform is the Citrix commercial product based on Apache
CloudStack).
> I know of a handful of other ISVs who have solutions that work with CloudStack and/or
CloudPlatform who will also be at the show.