From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject O'Reilly Strata Call for Papers
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 01:58:16 GMT
Would be interesting to see a big Data story featuring CloudStack, maybe Hadoop/Whirr/CloudStack....

*me looks at Andrew Bayer ;)

Regards, Mark

As a valued partner, I am writing to make sure you are aware that the Call for Proposals is
open for Strata in Santa Clara, happening February 11-13, 2014 at the Santa Clara Convention
Center. Please make your submissions here before September 16.  http://strataconf.com/strata2014

If you have a great idea, compelling case study, effective new analytic approach, or deep
technical skills we want to hear from you!  How about road-tested experience with analytic
stacks, feature engineering, technologies beyond Hadoop, or architecture and workflows? We're
also looking for stories and innovation rich in detail from a variety of industries: the worlds
of finance, web, media, retail, telecoms, government, and more.

The call for speakers is now open, and we invite you to submit talks on any of the following
topics:

. Algorithms and Machine Learning
. Analytic Insights
. Architectural Patterns
. Business, Organization and Culture
. Connected World
. Data Management
. Design/ Interface
. Enterprise IT
. Implementation & Case Studies
. Privacy, Compliance & Governance

For more ideas on presenting at Strata please read Alistair Croll, co-chair of Strata blog
on O'Reilly Radar where he discusses core themes and ideas for 2014.  http://radar.oreilly.com/2013/08/strata2104hottopics.html

Please note that sponsorships for Strata in Santa Clara are open and our expanded Expo space
will allow us to host over 100 of the top sponsors in the big data space. We've already secured
the support of over 25 sponsors including Cloudera, Microsoft, Pivotal, MapR Technologies,
and SAP. Sponsorships are limited so please contact me today for more information at sstewart@oreilly.com<mailto:sstewart@oreilly.com>
or 707-827-7148.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Susan Stewart
Strategic Accounts Manager, Strata Brand
O'Reilly Media
sstewart@oreilly.com<mailto:sstewart@oreilly.com>
707-827-7148

www.strataconf.com<http://www.strataconf.com/>
Strata Santa Clara Feb 26-28, 2013
Strata+ Hadoop World October 28-30, 2013
Strata in London November 11-13, 2013

To unsubscribe, please reply with unsubscribe in the subject line.