From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Apache CloudStack Logo Usage in LinuxCon / CloudOpen 2013 North America Activities
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 17:10:28 GMT
Hi Shane,

Thank you for the consideration! I will definitely send the mockup of the mardi gras float
over :) Balloons, masks and beads - she'll absolutely love it!

Best regards,

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: Shane Curcuru [mailto:asf@shanecurcuru.org]
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2013 8:46 AM
To: trademarks@apache.org; Karen Vuong
Cc: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache CloudStack Logo Usage in LinuxCon / CloudOpen 2013 North America Activities

Technically to approve major logo placements we need mockups ahead of time.  Could you send
the Mardi Gras float down our street? My daughter would love to see it!

8-)

Given the positive history of similar events with Citrix involvement I'm
+1 for this plan.

Wish I could make it, having the parade after the conference is a great way to celebrate in
New Orleans.

Thanks!

- Shane