From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject Apache CloudStack Logo Usage in LinuxCon / CloudOpen 2013 North America Activities
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 18:00:17 GMT
Hi all,

We have an opportunity for CloudOpen North America (http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudopen-north-america)
that Citrix would like to provide to Apache CloudStack.

Open@Citrix is a sponsoring an evening event at the House of Blues on Wednesday, September
18th 6:00pm to 9:30pm for CloudOpen attendees. There will be four themed rooms at the venue
for four open source projects (OpenDaylight, Xen Project, XenServer and hopefully Apache CloudStack).
We'll be offering a room for Apache CloudStack and decorating the room with Apache CloudStack
branded decorations and up lighting that will display the Apache CloudStack logo on a few
walls.

Citrix would also like to donate a Mardi Gras float to Apache CloudStack. There will be a
small Mardi Gras parade leaving from the conference hotel going to the House of Blues with
various open source projects themed floats. We would like to donate the decorations on the
float to Apache CloudStack and they will be balloons, beads, masks and banner, etc. We can
invite members of the Apache CloudStack community to ride on the float as well (up to 12 people
can fit).

We would like permission to use the Apache CloudStack logo on the decorations and lighting
at the House of Blues and Mardi Gras float. Thanks for your consideration!

Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions or concerns.

Thanks,

Karen