From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: CloudStack documentation page redirects to the browser language but with error 404
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 15:48:52 GMT
Hi Marco,

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013, at 10:44 AM, Marco Sinhoreli wrote:
> Someone know how can I translate of the CloudStack documentation? Some
> people using pt-BR browsers are informing that the redirection is
> automatic
> to http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/pt-BR/index.html but the page
> returns
> "not found" (404).

That may be an error, it'd be worth opening a bug if you have a Jira
account.

> We can organize a team to task force to translate the docs but we will
> need some time for these.

So, there already is a group of folks who work on translation - and
CloudStack uses Transifex for that:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ACS_DOCS/

It looks like Brazilian Portuguese is in need of a little more work, but
it's at least underway.

The dev@ list is where most conversations about translations happen. You
can subscribe with dev-subscribe@cloudstack.apache.org.

Best,