From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Trello board for CCC Amsterdam 2013
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 23:59:00 GMT
Hi Harm,

It was great meeting you at the conference! I've created an account on Trello now. Can you
add me to the board?

Thanks,

Karen

-------- Original message --------
From: Harm Boertien <HBoertien@schubergphilis.com>
Date: 06/28/2013 2:21 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: "'marketing@cloudstack.apache.org'" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Trello board for CCC Amsterdam 2013

Dear all,

Together with Hugo I created a trello board with all actions so far.
Please create your trello account so I can start assigning tasks.

I would like to propose to be the "scrum-master" for this board if everybody is ok with that.

You can find the board here:

https://trello.com/board/apache-cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe/51b5c8a06f1e4959630010db

You can only see the board when either I or Hugo have added you.
I can make more people admin, so we can share this responsibility.

Just shout if you want to have admin rights.

I would also like to propose a weekly meetup, which everybody should be able to join.
I propose to do this weekly on say Tuesday at 18:00 CET / 17:00 UK / 09:00 PDT (if I did this
right :-))
We could do it 1 hour later if the night-owls amongst us have a problem with 9 AM.

There is a card for Sponsors which I have listed all sponsors on that I know which might have
an interest.

So if you know any (European) companies that you think would be interested, please shout and
I'll add them.

Furthermore I need everyone's gmail address for the google hangout.

Here's my details:

Harm Boertien

Schuberg Philis
Boeingavenue 271