From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Permission to use the Apache Cloud Stack Logo on CloudBand Ecosystem Progra
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 18:00:11 GMT
Matt
(All IMO)

I see where you're coming from, but I disagree. I think we should be welcoming vendors who
are doing ANY form of integration with Cloudstack and doing what we can to support them in
telling the world that theyre using Cloudstack

If these guys want to list ASC as a technology they're using: that's great IMO

Obviously , we would all prefer to find vendors that make code contributions from the outset,
but if folk don't then I still think it's a good thing that they've chosen Cloudstack and
can get involved on some level or another. (an the guys calling the API today *may* start
to write some code tomorrow)

Debbie, the trademark guidelines are here
http://cloudstack.apache.org/trademark-guidelines.html

I've just noticed David has already sent your mail on to Trademarks@

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com