From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Collab Promotional Video Approval
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 15:34:59 GMT
+1

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregg Witkin [mailto:gregg.witkin@gmail.com]
Sent: 09 July 2013 06:05
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Jessica Tomechak
Subject: Collab Promotional Video Approval

Hello Everyone,

My name is Gregg Witkin and I am the IISME Teacher Fellow for Citrix this summer.  I have
been charged with making video content that supports open source CloudStack.  I directly report
to Jessica Tomechak for the sake of the program, which is why she is cc'd in this email.

While at the Collaboration Conference I was asked by those hosting the Amsterdam Collaboration
Conference to produce a few promotional videos for a call for sponsorships as well as users/developers/contributors.

I have three complete for the corporate sponsorship portion.

It was suggested that I send them to you all to get approval.  If there are any major issues
please let me know.

Thanks,
Gregg

Links