From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Permission to use the Apache Cloud Stack Logo on CloudBand Ecosystem Progra
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 16:56:44 GMT
Debbie,

Does your product just make calls to the CloudStack API, or does it have
actual code interaction and function with CloudStack? If it's just calling
the API, it doesn't seem to really be part of the EcoSystem rather than
having full integration into the product. We have several products that
are fully integrated with code plug-ins and code contributions that have
been done.

Just not sure if there is an actual ecosystem interaction if it's just
calling the product rather than fully interfacing with it.

Thanks,
Matt